We are a co-educational Christian School, across 3 sites in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
YEAR 7 TO YEAR 12 - PRIMARY OPening in 2021
ELC to YEAR 6
Our main head office is situated at the Endeavour Hills site.
Through both the academic and co-curricular program, children are encouraged to pursue excellence in all they do. To be a student at Maranatha means to access opportunity - the opportunity to learn, the opportunity to develop, the opportunity to serve, the opportunity to grow and the opportunity to excel.
- We have over 800 students from ELC to Year 12
- "My Utmost for His Glory" is the School’s motto
- Our goal is for each student to achieve individual excellence
- We teach our curriculum from a Biblical Christian world view
- Our comprehensive curriculum includes a Middle Years program, VCE , and VCAL
Through a model of Christ centered education and constant encouragement, we seek to inspire children to develop and use their God given talents to be the best they can be, both for themselves and others, as this gives honour to God.